Join us for our 2019 annual one day a week over a 4-month Permaculture Design Course
We need to create a vision. We need to change the climate of our minds. We need to rebuild our inner landscapes. We need a positive, solution-focused way of thinking. We need to be inspired, and we have to act. We need to heal ourselves, our landscapes, our relationship with nature and our culture & communities. We need to learn how to reconnect with nature so we can mimic it in the design of our present and our future.
The Savour Soil Permaculture Design Course is committed to turning you into a better designer. The learning outcomes for this course have been built around the design framework to achieve this goal.
Cost: Early Bird: $700, Full Price: $1000
During this course you will:
• Take part in presentations, slideshows, site tours, exercises, games, facilitated group discussions and other learning strategies.
• See permaculture in action.
• Build skills with hands-on classes, practical activities and implementations.
• Learn from professionals – designers, community organisers who are living the design process, not just teaching about it. We live in the systems we create, continually receiving insights and feedback to deepen our understanding of natural and designed systems.
• Learn about and use an ecological design process, which has you create a vision, learn to comprehend the landscape and use the scale of permanence to catalogue data and develop a design. This process will give you a step by step approach to applying the design principles of permaculture. You will gain confidence to tackle your designs with this process.
• Get the attention you need. More time for questions, conversations, and personal attention from the educators, to dive deeper into a subject or discuss personal projects you are working on
• Design from day one and all through the course rather than just an end exercise.
• Connect with others and build community.• Devote four months to study and live permaculture. We like to take our time going over the course material, with plenty of time for hands-on activities, group process and design, building community and fun.
• Receive continued support after the course.
• Receive discounts on future courses and the possibility of earning credit by referring future permaculture design course students.
What to read next?
The Transformative Benefits of a Sensory Garden In our fast-paced world, finding tranquillity and connection with nature has become essential...
Gardening Like a Ninja: Cultivating Nature with Stealth and Style In a world where urban landscapes often overshadow the beauty of nature, a...
The Map is not the Territory: Beyond Maps, Towards Physical Exploration of Landscapes. Permaculture design has emerged as a powerful philosophy...